http://www.english88.com/hangye_list.php?lei=53&id=1

倾听老外天赖之音
http://www.english88.com/song_list.php
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-11-24 14:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
让人感动的话(双语)
1.希望和信任是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切断,但它们还会再长出来。
1.Hope  and  trust  is  the  tailer  of  a  lizard,  which  can  reproduce  even  after  being  cut  off. 
2.宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。
2.To  lost  in  something  you  love  is  better  than  to  win  in  something  you  hate.    
3.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
3.Oneis  always  on  a  strange  road,  watching  strange  scenery  and  listening  tostrange  music.  Then  one  day,  you  will  find  that  the  things  you  try  hardto  forget  are  already  gone.    
4.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
4.Happinessis  not  about  being  immortal  nor  having  food  or  rights  in  one's  hand.It's  about  having  each  tiny  wish  come  true,  or  having  something  to  eatwhen  you  are  hungry  or  having  someone's  love  when  you  need  love.    
5.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
5.Loveis  a  lamp,  while  friendship  is  the  shadow.  When  the  lamp  is  off,  youwill  find  the  shadow  everywhere.  Friend  is  who  can  give  you  strength  atlast.    
6.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
6.I  love  you  not  for  who  you  are,  but  for  who  I  am  before  you.    
7.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
7.Love  makes  man  grow  up  or  sink  down.    
8.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
8.Ifyou  can  hold  something  up  and  put  it  down,  it  is  called  weight-lifting;if  you  can  hold  something  up  but  can  never  put  it  down,  it's  calledburden-bearing.  Pitifully,  most  of  people  are  bearing  heavy  burdenswhen  they  are  in  love.    
9.许多人向往水晶般的爱情——晶莹剔透没有一点瑕疵。更多人拥有的却是玻璃般的爱情——同样透明但容易破碎。
9.Mostof  people  are  looking  forward  the  crystal-like  love—pure  without  anydefect.  However  the  truth  is  most  people  are  having  the  glass-likelove-same  transparent  but  easily  broken.    
10.我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
10.Weall  live  in  the  past.  We  take  a  minute  to  know  someone,  one  hour  tolike  someone,  and  one  day  to  love  someone,  but  the  whole  life  to  forgetsomeone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-11-25 16:15:04 | 显示全部楼层
英语双语:每个手指都有大秘密
英语和汉语对手指的称呼既有差别又有相似之处。现介绍如下:
1. thumb: 大拇指。与汉语相映成趣的是,英语的all(fingers and) thumbs表示“笨手笨脚”的意思,例如:
I'm all fingers and thumbs this morning. I don't seem to be able to button up my shirt. 今天早上我怎么笨手笨脚的,好像连衬衫都扣不上了。
He was so excited that his fingers were all thumbs and he dropped the teacup. 他激动得手都不好使了,竟把茶杯摔了。
2. forefinger: 又称index finger,即食指。前缀fore-表示“位置靠前的”(placed at the front),所以从排位上说,forefinger应为“第一指”。从功用上看,此手指伸出时有标示或指向的作用。在一些英语工具书中,我们会见到这样的表示“参见”(index)含义的手型符号。
3. middle finger: 中指。此指居中,名正言顺,且与汉语说法也一致。
4. ring finger: 无名指。从世界各地的婚俗习惯来说,结婚戒指(wedding ring)戴在这一手指(通常指左手)上,表示已婚。
5. little finger: 顾名思义为小指。在美国和苏格兰,人们又赋予它一个爱称,管它叫 pinkie(pinky),后缀-ie(-y)有“小巧可爱”之意。
五指长短不一,各有各的用处,但唯有相互协作才能发挥最大的功能。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-11-27 14:57:27 | 显示全部楼层
To You,
The wild geese flew over, while no traits were left;
The autumn leaves fell down, but no sounds were made;
Beauty can be felt, though invisible and abstract;
Yet it was still taken by me as practical and concrete;
like the warmth of your ubiquitous prayer and consolement
I appreciate the world for your living, for your existing,for our acquainting
What I meant to expect from you is a gust of spring wind,
but you show me the whole spring
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-1 17:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
结婚或同居会让人变肥胖
将于下月发表在《肥胖》期刊上的一项最新研究发现,结婚或同居的两个人长胖的几率是同龄独居者的两倍。研究人员表示,结婚会给生活带来很多积极的变化,比如吸烟人数减少、死亡率降低等;但同时人们的肥胖几率却有所增加。研究发现,共同生活超过两年的伴侣会表现出相似的行为举止和肥胖状况。两个人生活在一起后,生活习惯的改变和互相适应可能是导致肥胖的主要原因。
  Couples who live together are more than twice as likely to become obese than those who live separately, new research shows。
  Couples who live together are more than twice as likely to become obese than those who live separately, new research shows。
  The study to be published next month in the journal Obesity also showed that the risk of obesity rises the longer people live together。
  Penny Gordon-Larsen, associate professor of nutrition at the University of North Carolina, found some positive health benefits to marriage, including decreased cigarette smoking and lower mortality。
  But she added: "We also see greater weight gain than in others of the same age, and greater risk of obesity。
  "Maybe the cause of weight gain is not just age, but the pressure of shifting behaviours that result in weight gain."
  She said people living together – married or not – tended to eat meals together, possibly cooking bigger meals or eating out more often than they did when they were single。
  They were more likely to watch television together instead of going to the gym or playing a sport. Her research found that couples who lived together for more than two years – especially those who were married – were most likely to display similar obesity patterns and physical behaviours。
  She added: "Maybe this a good time to intervene with these young couples and get them to have a more positive effect on each other。
  "Couples can use that phenomenon to their advantage if they're aware of what's going on." "They can be good influences on each other. That may be how they can avoid the extra pounds now associated with marriage."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-2 21:22:23 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,那就下了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-7 03:13:51 | 显示全部楼层
多谢楼主了,分享好东西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-9 14:32:32 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享啊!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-16 14:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
广告词: 嘿嘿,你想减肥么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-19 20:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
forbad or for good  i will keep it,touch it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-28 16:23:39 | 显示全部楼层
啊!LZ, 這對我蠻實用的,進去看了一下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-21 13:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thumb  forefinger middlefinger  ringfinger  littlefinger
SO FUNNY~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入飞翔

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|飞翔·科幻网

GMT+8, 2020-9-26 20:36 , Processed in 0.101817 second(s), 15 queries .